If you are one of several players that jumped on a completely free month of Microsoft’s game subscription service, then you will want to know how to cancel your Xbox Game Pass. The support is set to auto renew after weeks are redeemed, the charge cards of meaning gamer could get an undesired charge. drkhazali.net is here to cancel the Xbox Game Pass and info on how best to disable renewal.
The best way to cancel Xbox Game Pass
Players that want to cancel their Xbox Game Pass or disable the automatical renewal function have to create use of the official Xbox aid website. Before going any further, a few restrictions are worth mentioning. The first is that consumers cannot cancel their Xbox Game Pass if it’s suspended or has a past-due equilibrium; the account must be paid and in good standing. The next is that subscriptions cannot be canceled; they expire at the end of the subscription period.
Here’s the method to cancel the Xbox Game pass
This brief guide will tell you what you need to do if you want to cancel your subscription to Xbox Live or Xbox Game Pass. According to the Xbox service page to Cancel or flip off a recurring billing omegle alternative.
- Visit the Microsoft Account page for Services and subscriptions and sign in if needed.
- Find the Appropriate subscription, in this case for Xbox Game Pass.
- Select Payment and billing, and then cancel.
- Select Confirm cancellation to end the subscription. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address of the account holder.
Do note that Xbox Game Pass vouchers must be canceled within 30 days or the account will auto-renew. When automatic renewal is allowed to occur, the accounts will be extended for the subscription interval and user’s accounts will be billed. Luckily auto renewal does not take much work.
How to disable auto renewal on Xbox Game Pass
Assuming it has been 30 days since an Xbox Game Pass subscription was purchased by owners, they’ll be able to disable car renewal on their accounts. Here’s how the Method works:
- Head over to the Microsoft account page for Services and subscriptions. Sign in if required.
- Locate the relevant subscription, then select Payment and charging , Change, and Switch off recurring billing.
- Select Confirm cancellation to disable automatic renewal. A confirmation email will be sent.
In the event you cancel Xbox Live or Xbox Game Pass in 30 days of the purchase, you can get your money back. Note the ‘first’ in that promise – you may just receive a refund if you cancel during the very month if you’re on a recurring subscription. Cancelling after the initial 30 days means you’re still be charged for the period in question.
Beware of any possible difference there might be between your renewal date and your billing date. It’s the one which Microsoft goes by when it comes to deciding what cash you get back or if you need to cover an excess month. It is wiser to judge the date you need to cancel by your own Microsoft accounts, not by your bank account!